thursday night's game?

  • josh.nickel@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 2:38 PM
      Can anyone send me the names if there was practice last night? I'm still a little sick but should be good to go by Sunday. see you there...

      thanks

      josh
    • Robert Burres
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3 3:00 PM
        Thursday:

        Bob, Duy, Sue, Elisa, Curt, David, Yori, Ben, Miles, Mike, Arron.

        Tuesday:

        Bob, David, Duy, Curt, Ben, Mike.  I think there was one more person on Tuesday, but I can't remember who.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        From: josh.nickel@...
        Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:38:39 -0700
        Subject: [clubpuck] thursday night's game?

      • mike_grimm@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3 3:35 PM
          Tuesday, no-game, not sure if we still pay or not.    I got there late and swam.  I think there were 5 others swimming, and one person left without getting in.

          Thursday, pretty good game with a bunch of cripples.  Yo left handed, David sore hand, Elisa sore feet, Kurt cut eye, Aaron tweaked neck.  Glad I made it out alive ;)

          Hope to see everyone on Sunday!!!!!

          mike

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          From: josh.nickel@...