Fin Keepers & Mouth Guards

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009

    Hi all,

    I need fin keepers and mouth guards – anyone have any?  I need a couple of both.

    I prefer the fin keepers attached, size mediums.

    If you have any to sell or know where I can get them, please email me directly at david.quiec@....

    Thanks!

    - David

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2009
      mouth guards I have, but I'm in Minn until late Monday next; Charlie in MA has keepers but only large I think. Guards are $5 for 2

      Carol

      [Attachment(s) from David Quiec included below]

      Hi all,
      I need fin keepers and mouth guards – anyone have any?  I need a couple of both.

      I prefer the fin keepers attached, size mediums.

      If you have any to sell or know where I can get them, please email me directly at david.quiec@ gmail.com.

      Thanks!
      - David