Halloween!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2000
      OK, gang, I know it's kind of late, but you all knew Halloween was coming,
      and you all knew you wanted to spend it in the Castro. So here's the deal.
      Since Halloween itself is on a school night, we'll have the Halloween party
      at 62 Sanchez on Saturday night, Oct. 28. Rest assured that the Castro will
      be festive, and since Halloween isn't on a Saturday again till 2009, you'll
      have to take what you can get.

      More details are forthcoming (though I'm not sure what details you need).

      Have fun,

    • Chadd, Helen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2000
        Anyone who doesn't want to go to the City for Halloween is welcome to come
        to my Halloween housewarming party in Fremont !

        I am in the process of getting an invite together (I know I'm late too) but
        Terry beat me to it.

        I'll get the invite out sooooon.