Re: [clubpuck] Aquanfest on June 13th and 14th

  • Tom Brown
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2009
    Thanks for covering Sunday Club Puck. If anybody wants to spontaneously show up, check out the show and help then please drop by anytime. We might be short people Saturday afternoon.

    I made some small changes to the flyer and will update the Inkscape source at http://groups.google.com/group/sfuwh/files?&sort=date later so it can be changed and reused.

    From http://www.aquanfest.com/
    Festival entry is free to all ages.

    Super Pass $10/person and $25/Family
    includes: clinics, demo, film festival, and more!
    Kayak Race and Fishing Skills Derby $25/person and
    includes Super Pass