Does anyone know

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8 6:29 PM
      a new player named Aaron Robinson?  He's trying to join the clubpuck list, but I can't tell if he's a player or one of those people who thinks we collect ice hockey pucks or whatever.

      --T
    • Stripe Demarest
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8 6:33 PM
        Isn't that Andy's tatted sprog?

      • hockeybrigit@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8 7:32 PM

          Yes, indeed, Aaron's Andy's baby boy.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 8 7:35 PM

            Then I guess he's in.

            Thanks.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 8 7:36 PM
              You should come to hockey sometime...

              --
              Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
            • andy robinson
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 8 7:44 PM
                Since they all vouched for him I guess I will too

                On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 7:35 PM, Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...>wrote:

                Then I guess he's in.

                Thanks.

                Yes, indeed, Aaron's Andy's baby boy.

                On Jun 8, 2009, at 6:29 PM, Terry Sutton wrote:

                a new player named Aaron Robinson?  He's trying to join the clubpuck list, but I can't tell if he's a player or one of those people who thinks we collect ice hockey pucks or whatever.

                ROBINSON Custom Cabinetry

                Andrew Robinson
                andy@...
                831.479.5410 Office
                408.205.1062 Cell
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 8 8:51 PM
                  Way to step up Andy!

                  --
                  Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.