Re: Abalone/North Coast trip June 6-7

  • spambhav
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      I'm sure it will only increase your interest in going up to Ocean Cove this weekend when I say that I and my little family are now not going to be able to make it. We've been having some baby troubles over the last 3-4 days and realized that adding a couple of long-haul plane flights and a few nights of camping to the mix would probably be less than helpful. We're bummed. Next time.

      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, "spambhav" <spambhav@...> wrote:

      > We do want to introduce little Kirthi to the pleasures of the daiquiri-wacker. Eventually. Right now all we can probably offer her is a breast milk smoothie.
      >
      > Stop that thought Dan.
      >
      > --sam
      >
      > --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Chris McDowell <McDowell_C@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sam,
      > >
      > > If we're not committed to a sailing trip on that weekend, we'll do our best to join you all on the North Coast.� I think Joey-san is the one that knows where the Daquiri-Whacker is...just in case you want to re-live some old memories.
      > >
      > > --Chris & Karen

    • Rob Hennessy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
        I hope people are still going, I am planning on bringing the kids too.

      • kendallctv@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
          I'm not sure who is still planning on going. Sue and I have decided not to go this weekend. We're hoping there will be a better weekend sometime in the summer where more people can make it.

          sorry Rob,

          kendall

          I hope people are still going, I am planning on bringing the kids too.

          --- On Mon, 6/1/09, spambhav <spambhav@...> wrote: > From: spambhav <spambhav@...> > Subject: [clubpuck] Re: Abalone/North Coast trip June 6-7 > To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com > Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 7:33 AM > I'm sure it will only increase your > interest in going up to Ocean Cove this weekend when I say > that I and my little family are now not going to be able to > make it.  We've been having some baby troubles over the > last 3-4 days and realized that adding a couple of long-haul > plane flights and a few nights of camping to the mix would > probably be less than helpful.   We're > bummed.  Next time. > > > --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, > "spambhav" <spambhav@...> wrote: > > > > We do want to introduce little Kirthi to the pleasures > of the daiquiri-wacker.  Eventually.  Right now > all we can probably offer her is a breast milk > smoothie.  > > > > Stop that thought Dan.  > > > > --sam > > > > --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, > Chris McDowell <McDowell_C@> wrote: > > > > > > Sam, > > > > > > If we're not committed to a sailing trip on that > weekend, we'll do our best to join you all on the North > Coast.� I think Joey-san is the one that knows where > the Daquiri-Whacker is...just in case you want to re-live > some old memories. > > > > > > --Chris & Karen > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 5/26/09, spambhav <spambhav@> > wrote: > > > > > > From: spambhav <spambhav@> > > > Subject: [clubpuck] Abalone/North Coast trip June > 6-7 > > > To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com > > > Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 10:14 AM > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >      > > >          >     > > >          >     > > > > > > > > >        > > >       Hi folks, > > > > > > > > > > > > I'm going to be out on the west coast for work > soon, and I'm bringing Amanda (my wife) and Kirthi (my new > daughter) out to visit too.  We're going to head up the > coast from San Francisco on June 5 and then we're hoping to > get a group together to hang out at Ocean Cove for that > weekend.  So far, Kendall, Sue and their kids are going > to join us, but the more the merrier. Anyone else > interested? > > > > > > > > > > > > --sam > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > To unsubscribe email clubpuck-unsubscribe@egroups.comYahoo! > Groups Links > > >     mailto:clubpuck-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com > > > ------------------------------------ To unsubscribe email clubpuck-unsubscribe@egroups.comYahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubpuck/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubpuck/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:clubpuck-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:clubpuck-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: clubpuck-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/