RE: [clubpuck] LA Tournament

  • Robert Burres
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2009
      I'm signed up and paid, looking forward to it.

      To: sfuwh@...; clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: seanavent@...
      Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:48:13 -0700
      Subject: [clubpuck] LA Tournament

      Hey people -

      This weekend is the deadline for the early registration for the LA tournament.  Save yourself $15 and sign up now!

      When I polled people about wanting regional tournament that could be driven to, I got a lot of positive response.  Now that we have tournaments, no one is signing up.  UWH people are just full of hot air......  Please prove me wrong and support the regional UWH tournaments. .....

      Sean

      Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.
    • Wendy Okafuji
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2009

        II'm signed up & paid also (didn't you were going Bob, that's great!)

        c'mon everyone - it'll be fun and it's only a 5 hour drive from San Jose to Santa Clarita...

        I'm signed up and paid, looking forward to it.

        To: sfuwh@...; clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15, 2009
          I'm going as well. Paid in full.

          Julie and I are going to ride down on Friday (she's going to see a friend) and ride back up on Sunday. Anyone want to join the ride drop me a line.

          gregory

          Gregory Appling
          147 Springdale Way
          Emerald Hills, CA 94062