new player

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hi all,
      I just heard from a new player, Charles, that wants to try out hockey tonight.  I don't know when I can get there, but it can't be early.  If one of you could keep an eye out for him, that would be great.  He'll need some basic instruction and to borrow some gear.  Also, please have him sign a waiver; there should be some on the clipboard.

      Thanks guys!