The first action of CDUH (Chengdu Underwater Hockey)

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      fyi

      ---

      From: Joey Carpio <jagcarpio@...>
      To: Philippine Underwater Hockey Confederation PUHC <puhc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 1:23:23 AM
      Subject: [puhc] Fw: [uwh_sing] The first action of CDUH(Chengdu
      Underwater Hockey)

      The sleeping giant begins to stir from his slumber... ;-)

      Philippines, Japan, Singapore... and maybe soon...

      Joey

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        Wow...too cool.

        Thanks, David.  Now maybe we can get the Chinese interested in 'duping' the Ala fin since they have this new 'untapped' market...and I've got just the guy to talk to them...

        Anybody know what "Ranger Vic" is up to these days???

        --Cliff

      • josh.nickel@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
          Vic stopped by practice a few weeks ago, showing off some knockoff gadgets from China, so he's definitely on the right track... but he said he was heading to Thailand this month....