This Sunday

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2009
      Hi all,

      Due to the high-level pot-luck uwhockey tourney (SHED) being held this weekend at SJSU there will be no separate "New Player hockey" scrimmage this Sunday.

      There *will* be our "regular hockey" 5-7PM scrimmage and everyone is welcome to play.

      kendall
      ps. The SHED games will run all day Saturday and Sunday from about 9AM-5PM. If anyone is willing to volunteer help at the table or reffing or pointing the video camera that would be greatly appreciated. We'll have plenty of lunch fixins so just come on by a part of the fun.
    • David Quiec
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2014
        Hi Rich, all
        Given that people are going abalone diving, should we just have our regular Sunday hockey and move Special hockey to next Sunday? That will allow folks to come back in the afternoon to play, and reserve the big event for when more people have time.

        Let me know since I'm finalizing plans for this Sunday with my family.

        - David
      • rugby14uwh@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2014

          The Appling's have left the building.

          Gregory

          Sent from the brick I carry

          Given that people are going abalone diving, should we just have our regular Sunday hockey and move Special hockey to next Sunday? That will allow folks to come back in the afternoon to play, and reserve the big event for when more people have time.

          Let me know since I'm finalizing plans for this Sunday with my family.

          - David
        • Julie Tucker
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2014
            Welcome to the neighborhood!

            The Tucker's

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 19, 2014
              Are we still on at 4pm, or is the new 11am sked in effect?

              Sent from my iPad
            • Andrei S. Petrov
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 19, 2014

                I heard it was at 2pm

                On Sep 19, 2014 5:41 PM, "David Quiec david.quiec@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Are we still on at 4pm, or is the new 11am sked in effect?

                Sent from my iPad

              • Rich Gray
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 20, 2014
                  No changes at this point.  Regular schedule.  4pm.