team pic

  • ricky ho
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25 1:39 AM
      Hi YORI,
      How can I see the pictures that you took for us in last Sunday?  Thansk.
      Ricky

    • josh.nickel@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
        That's right the rumors are true, Lyn and I are getting married next spring in OAHU!!!

        I've already told some of you but we only today got the firm dates. The Hawaiian Tourist Board would like to share with you the chapel website (on her former high school campus)

        http://www.ksbe.edu/kstour/kapalama/kapalama14.php

        I'll send out invites, evites, and more information in the next month or two.

        aloha!

        josh
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
          Congrats Josh!  We'll be anxiously awaiting the details!

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009

            Woohoo!  Congratulations – Monnette and I will be there!

            - David

            Congrats Josh!  We'll be anxiously awaiting the details!

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3, 2009
              Wouldn't miss it... Congrats Buddy!

              Matt

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
              From: josh.nickel@...
              Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:26:29 -0800

              That's right the rumors are true, Lyn and I are getting married next spring in OAHU!!!

              I've already told some of you but we only today got the firm dates. The Hawaiian Tourist Board would like to share with you the chapel website (on her former high school campus)

              http://www.ksbe. edu/kstour/ kapalama/ kapalama14. php

              I'll send out invites, evites, and more information in the next month or two.

              aloha!

              josh

              Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.
            • Leslie Lamcke
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 3, 2009
                I wont be able to attend hockey this week before the tourney, is there a way i can get you my dues this week or can i pay you on Saturday?
                Les

                Congrats Josh!  We'll be anxiously awaiting the details!

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 3, 2009
                  Les: I think you mean USOA dues and the SF tourney. You can search the archives of this group for where to mail it (best) or pay Saturday. See you there.

                  Josh: Awesome, see you there!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 3, 2009
                    thanks tom see you there!