Re: [clubpuck] High resolution UWH picture needed for magzine

  • ATK
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 19, 2009
      I just need an UWH picture, please.... :)  Deadline is tomorrow.
      --AT

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 19, 2009
        try giving  yori a call. he's got lots!

        408-439-2102

        --
        Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

      • Leslie Lamcke
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 20, 2009
          Thats what i meant i will give it to you next time i see you

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 20, 2009
            Kids,

            So far, we've got the following people registered for the tournament from Club Puck:
            Josh Nickel
            Oren Levy
            Leslie Lamcke
            Bob Burres
            Wendy Okafuji
            Elisa Rossi
            Dimitri Desmidt
            Benjamin Phipps
            Mark Zvilius
            Gregory Appling
            Brigit Grimm
            Todd Grimm
            Ricky. Ho
            Sue Banks
            Kendall Banks
            Yori V. Huynh
            Duck Roth *Extra Special Chief Referee in charge of refereeing

            We have money from the following people (This might be slightly out of date):
            Wendy Okafuji
            Bob Burres
            Oren Levy
            Mark Zvilius
            Yori V. Huynh
            Sue Banks
            Kendall Banks

            If you would like to register and haven't, or would like to pay and haven't, I will be at practice on Sunday to collect names and money. If you pay me on Sunday, the fee will stay at the early bird registration fee of 35 bucks. After Sunday, it rises to some ungodly expensive number you don't want to pay.

            Hope to see everyone on Sunday!

            Matt

            Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.
          • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 20, 2009
              I am fully paid up (money sent directly) and waived. Will be on deck refing