Re: [clubpuck] High resolution UWH picture needed for magzine

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 19, 2009
      Sam doesn't play underwater hockey. He plays water polo, just ask his co-workers.

      Duck

      On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM, AT Kippes <atkippes@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Can someone email me a good high resolution picture so that I can include it in the article inverviewing Sam Sankar about UWH for Plaintiff magazine?  The article is about what lawyers do when they aren't being lawyers, and Sam plays underwater hockey.

      I seem to recall a really good picture in the craigslist postings, so if anyone has that one, that would be great.

      You can email it to me at atkippes@...

      Thanks!

      Althea

      --
      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
    • ATK
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 19, 2009
        I just need an UWH picture, please.... :)  Deadline is tomorrow.
        --AT

        On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM, AT Kippes <atkippes@alumni. haas.org> wrote:

        Hi everyone,

        Can someone email me a good high resolution picture so that I can include it in the article inverviewing Sam Sankar about UWH for Plaintiff magazine?  The article is about what lawyers do when they aren't being lawyers, and Sam plays underwater hockey.

        I seem to recall a really good picture in the craigslist postings, so if anyone has that one, that would be great.

        You can email it to me at atkippes@alumni. haas.org

        Thanks!

        Althea

        --
        Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

      • kendallctv@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 19, 2009
          try giving  yori a call. he's got lots!

          408-439-2102

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 20, 2009
            Thats what i meant i will give it to you next time i see you

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 20, 2009
              Kids,

              So far, we've got the following people registered for the tournament from Club Puck:
              Josh Nickel
              Oren Levy
              Leslie Lamcke
              Bob Burres
              Wendy Okafuji
              Elisa Rossi
              Dimitri Desmidt
              Benjamin Phipps
              Mark Zvilius
              Gregory Appling
              Brigit Grimm
              Todd Grimm
              Ricky. Ho
              Sue Banks
              Kendall Banks
              Yori V. Huynh
              Duck Roth *Extra Special Chief Referee in charge of refereeing

              We have money from the following people (This might be slightly out of date):
              Wendy Okafuji
              Bob Burres
              Oren Levy
              Mark Zvilius
              Yori V. Huynh
              Sue Banks
              Kendall Banks

              If you would like to register and haven't, or would like to pay and haven't, I will be at practice on Sunday to collect names and money. If you pay me on Sunday, the fee will stay at the early bird registration fee of 35 bucks. After Sunday, it rises to some ungodly expensive number you don't want to pay.

              Hope to see everyone on Sunday!

              Matt

              Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.
            • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 20, 2009
                I am fully paid up (money sent directly) and waived. Will be on deck refing