Re: [clubpuck] Taz Windbreaker

  • Wendy Okafuji
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2 3:29 PM

      Hmm, is there an interest out there for "vintage" worlds jackets??  If so, I have several that I don’t really wear but can’t quite bring myself to pack off to Goodwill.

      Would anyone like any of these Wendy-sized, gently-used UWH worlds warmups:

      - 2006 Sheffield

      - 2000 Taz

      - South African (yellow/green/black) - not sure of the year

      - 1998 San Jose (jacket only – guess we went pantless that year)

      Let me know and I'll bring them to hockey.

      --Wendy

      From: rgray35711@...
      Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 02:31:40 -0500
      Subject: [clubpuck] Taz Windbreaker

      TWIMC,

            I found a 2000 Taz Worlds team dark blue windbreaker in our front closet.  It is too small for me so I think someone may have left it here.

           Any takers?

      Goze

      Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it works.

    • gpesce@molsci.org
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2 4:08 PM
        Hey - Anyone has a male size warmup set for me? Gus