Re: [clubpuck] Re: pcc's

  • Sam Sankar
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2000
      During the party in Victoria on Sunday night, somebody came up to me and asked
      me if I was missing my camera. I said I did, but, of course, it turns out I
      didn't. So if anyone found my little Olympus digital camera, or knows who did,
      let me know.

      --sam

      --
      Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
      Berkeley, California

      Note the new email address:
      New (good): samsankar@...
      Old (bad): sankars@..., sankars@...
    • Sam Sankar
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2000
        For the record, that should have been: "I said I wasn't, but it turns out I was."

        --
        Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
        Berkeley, California