Re: [clubpuck] superbowl sunday morning hockey

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2009
      Hey, that's what I like to hear!!

      See you there,

      kendall

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Chris McDowell <McDowell_C@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 7:53 pm
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] superbowl sunday morning hockey

      Kids,

      With that rousing call to Morning Hockey - UWHockey at a time as Nature intended it to be, by the way - Karen and I will both be there prior to the party fun at Dan-O's.

      --Cliffy

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2009

        If you're going to be playing at SJSU tonight, please help put the lane markers in. They need to be put in the deep court before we leave tonight.

        Thanks :-)

        -S