Re: [clubpuck] Re: pcc's

  • Dan McKinley
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2000
      me

      Sambhav Sankar wrote:

      > Crap. That reminds me.
      >
      > Anyone still looking for a roommate for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night?
      >
      > --- KendallCTV@... wrote:
      > > Anybody getting into Victoria on Thursday evening with room for Chris
      > > Tommaso?
      > >

      > > In a message dated 9/26/00 6:10:43 AM, tommaso@... writes:
      > >
      > > >Kendall,
      > > >

      > > >I heard that there were some club puck player flying into vitoria on
      > > >
      > > >Thursday night. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with some
      > > >of
      > > >
      > > >them so I could find out if I could get a ride to the hotel. My plane
      > > >
      > > >arrives in Victoria at 730pm. Thanks.
      > > >

      > > >-Chris

      > =====
      > Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
      > Yes, the rumors are true, I graduated. Please update my email address in your files:
      >
      > New email (good): samsankar@...
      > Old email (bad): sankars@... and sankars@...

    • Sam Sankar
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2000
        During the party in Victoria on Sunday night, somebody came up to me and asked
        me if I was missing my camera. I said I did, but, of course, it turns out I
        didn't. So if anyone found my little Olympus digital camera, or knows who did,
        let me know.

        --sam

        --
        Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
        Berkeley, California

        Note the new email address:
        New (good): samsankar@...
        Old (bad): sankars@..., sankars@...
      • Sam Sankar
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2000
          For the record, that should have been: "I said I wasn't, but it turns out I was."

          --
          Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
          Berkeley, California