Re: [clubpuck] Oregon hockey fun

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 30, 2008
      Will be putting club info in mail to each club likely on Friday -
      Carol

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 3, 2009
        waivers, hard copy, in mail tomorrow (Sunday - yes I work on my birthday!) also on website.
        Carol

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 4, 2009
          Happy Birthday Carol!

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 4, 2009
            thanks a bunch - I remain 39 forever! all membership papers in mail to various clubs; also packages of waivers went out to 90% of hockey clubs - couple I don't have snailing addresses.
            Carol

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 6, 2009
              Happy Birthday, Carol!

              PETER TAYLOR