Ride to the pool from the ferry

  • dorothy s gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2000
      To all PCC travelers,

      I'll be taking the Friday 7:00 AM ferry from Tsawassen to Swartz Bay and
      need a ride to the pool. Is there anyone who will be on that ferry who
      has room in their car that can give me a ride? Rich and the kids will be
      taking the 9:00 AM ferry so that they can sleep in a bit. Thanks,

      Dorothy
    • Sean R. Avent
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2000
        Dorothy,

        just get on the Ferry. I know at least five cars on that ferry and I assume that at least one, and
        maybe the one I'm in can transport you to the pool.

        Sean