Calling all orphans

  • Uncle Terry
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008
      Hey kids,

      This is the time when everyone heads home to their families to have traditional feasting and fighting, where parents, siblings, and assorted other relatives know all the buttons to push, and you can eat the same wierd stuff you've been eating at holidays for years, without really knowing why people like it.  But some are not so fortunate, and have to stay in town because home is so far away, or have no family to fight with, or just don't like their family enough to visit them.  For those, there is Casa Sanchez.

      Anyone who wants to come over on Christmas, let me know as soon as possible, so we can plan what we'll do about food.  We'll have the usual activities and treats, like Egg Nog (bourbon included), martinis and mudslides, decorating the tree as humorously as possible, and watching insipid holiday movies on the new big screen.  So lemme know (terrysutton@...), and we'll work out details.

      --T
    • Aleta Jamora
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
        Hey T !

        Yay!

        I'm so glad you are doing your Christmas activities.   I'm going to go to Julie and Greg's parents at 3PM for thier X-mas day dinner, but I will head over to Casa Sanchez afterwards.    Will Sally and Hobie be there?   Let me know the guest list so I can arrange stocking stuffers.  Will you have dinner in the evening?   - also, what are you guys doing X-mas eve?

        -7 & Santa Cat

      • frankie595@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2008
          Uncle T,

          What a great idea! If only ... You are the anti-Scrooge!

          Merry Christmas to everyone!

          Frankie and Robo

          From: "Uncle Terry" <uncleterry@...>