holiday hockey schedule

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
      Ho Ho Ho,

      Hockey at SJSU every tu/th/sun except Thursday 12/25 (Christmas Day) and Thursday 1/1 (New Year's Day).

      Come out and join the fun! We've been having decent turnouts, good games and extremely clear water. At the end of practice you can still see more than the length of the playing area. Woulda been nice for pccs but oh well. It is nice now.

      Happy Holidays,

      kendall
    • kendallctv@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
        We'll play all regular SJSU TU/TH/SUN hockey practices except:

        Thursday Dec 24th (Christmas Eve) - No Hockey
        Sunday Dec 27th - No Hockey
        Thursday Dec 31 (New Year's Eve) - No Hockey

        All other practices are a YES.

        Happy Holidays and see you on the bottom!