Re: pcc's

  • KendallCTV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2000
      Anybody getting into Victoria on Thursday evening with room for Chris Tommaso?

      In a message dated 9/26/00 6:10:43 AM, tommaso@... writes:

      >Kendall,
      >

      >I heard that there were some club puck player flying into vitoria on
      >
      >Thursday night. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with some
      >of
      >
      >them so I could find out if I could get a ride to the hotel. My plane
      >
      >arrives in Victoria at 730pm. Thanks.
      >

      >-Chris
    • Sambhav Sankar
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 26, 2000
        Crap. That reminds me.

        Anyone still looking for a roommate for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night?

        --- KendallCTV@... wrote:
        > Anybody getting into Victoria on Thursday evening with room for Chris
        > Tommaso?
        >

        > In a message dated 9/26/00 6:10:43 AM, tommaso@... writes:
        >
        > >Kendall,
        > >

        > >I heard that there were some club puck player flying into vitoria on
        > >
        > >Thursday night. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with some
        > >of
        > >
        > >them so I could find out if I could get a ride to the hotel. My plane
        > >
        > >arrives in Victoria at 730pm. Thanks.
        > >

        > >-Chris

        =====
        Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
        Yes, the rumors are true, I graduated. Please update my email address in your files:

        New email (good): samsankar@...
        Old email (bad): sankars@... and sankars@...

        http://im.yahoo.com/
      • Scott Tucker
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 26, 2000
          uh ditto... floor, closet, bathtub...

          >>> samsankar@... 09/26/00 06:02PM >>>

          =====
          Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
          Yes, the rumors are true, I graduated. Please update my email address in your files:

          New email (good): samsankar@...
          Old email (bad): sankars@... and sankars@...

          Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
          control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
          confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
          prior arrangements have been made.
        • John A. Goodrich
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 28, 2000
            are you going to behave.

            > Anyone still looking for a roommate for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
            night?

            > --- KendallCTV@... wrote:
            > > Anybody getting into Victoria on Thursday evening with room for Chris
            > > Tommaso?
            > >

            > > In a message dated 9/26/00 6:10:43 AM, tommaso@... writes:
            > >
            > > >Kendall,
            > > >

            > > >I heard that there were some club puck player flying into vitoria on
            > > >
            > > >Thursday night. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with some
            > > >of
            > > >
            > > >them so I could find out if I could get a ride to the hotel. My plane
            > > >
            > > >arrives in Victoria at 730pm. Thanks.
            > > >

            > > >-Chris

            > =====
            > Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
            > Yes, the rumors are true, I graduated. Please update my email address in
            your files:

            > New email (good): samsankar@...
            > Old email (bad): sankars@... and
            sankars@...

          • Sam Sankar
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 28, 2000
              Yes?

              --
              Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
              Berkeley, California

              Note the new email address:
              New (good): samsankar@...
              Old (bad): sankars@..., sankars@...
            • Dan McKinley
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 28, 2000
                me

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 3, 2000
                  During the party in Victoria on Sunday night, somebody came up to me and asked
                  me if I was missing my camera. I said I did, but, of course, it turns out I
                  didn't. So if anyone found my little Olympus digital camera, or knows who did,
                  let me know.

                  --sam

                  --
                  Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
                  Berkeley, California

                  Note the new email address:
                  New (good): samsankar@...
                  Old (bad): sankars@..., sankars@...
                • Sam Sankar
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 3, 2000
                    For the record, that should have been: "I said I wasn't, but it turns out I was."

                    --
                    Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
                    Berkeley, California