Re: [clubpuck] Ala's on Ebay

  • Sean Avent
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
      Hey, I have a pair of NEVER USER gray Alas (size 42-44) that I'd be willing to sell for $300.

      Sparky

      On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:

      I imagine if someone had a mint condition pair of gray (i.e., graphite) Alas, they could get $300 for them.  Not everyone would be willing to pay that, but if you only have one pair, only one person needs to be willing to pay it.  Obviously "how used are they" is a key questions.

      The new fins that many teams used in Durban (and some people had some at PCCs), which seem to behave much like Alas, retail for around $300.

      --T
      Do I understand this right?  Minimum bid $100, plus $70 shipping fee?  For used Ala's?  I love my Ala's but not that much!

      Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:30 AM
      Subject: [clubpuck] Ala's on Ebay