calendar US Only need read

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I've not gone into uw hockey calendar, but already I've seen some near misses in conflicts which will cause too much now and not enough later:

      2009 Calendar
      Feb 14-15 San Diego mixed 5/5 with 2 subs
      Feb 20-11 Calgary 3 day event - women attending as team?
      Mar 7 SF Potluck
      Mar 13-15 5/5 Key Largo FL
      May-June LA invitational
      June 26-28 Nationals
      late fall Charleston
      Oct 9-11 PCCs/LA

      unknowns: Denver, GMU, MSU rookie event, Canada potlucks and invitationals, clinics and workshops.

      We also need to factor in events where a team, ie world women, are scheduled to attend as a group. I guess this should all be coordinated thru Tom and various regional reps with one calendar site. The stacking of events is counter productive I'm sure we all agree, and yet we all realize we are at the mercy of the venue availability.

      Carol