[clubpuck] 4th of July fireworks

  • CabinetWks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 1999
      Hi All-

      Just in case anyone was worried about missing fireworks after hockey, Sunday,
      we have the answer for you!

      We forwarned our neighbor yesterday that we were going to have a barbeque and
      wanted to see if we could use his driveway for parking. He invited us to
      come over to his property and go up to the top of the ridge behind our house.
      It is high enough that we should be able to see multiple cities' firework
      displays. Sounds like it should be pretty cool!

      Come on over after hockey or if you don't plan to make it to hockey, come
      over any time after 6:30ish. I will be around starting the grill and all.

      Let me know if you are coming so that we are sure to have enough food and
      beverages!

      See you tomorrow! Happy 4th!

      Mojo and Fish
      (510)885-8998

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/clubpuck
    • Andrea L. Arenovski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 1999
        Hi John and MaryJo,

        Andrea and I would like to make it, but her cousin is in from out of town
        and I'm not sure what they want to do. We may be late. Typical hockey answer.

        By the way if I did not know you two the names "Mojo and Fish" make me think
        of a steamy, funk, backwoods cajun band in the bayou of Louisianna.
        Steve

        At 01:42 PM 7/3/99 EDT, you wrote:
        >Hi All-

        >Let me know if you are coming so that we are sure to have enough food and
        >beverages!
        >
        >See you tomorrow! Happy 4th!
        >
        >Mojo and Fish
        >(510)885-8998

        >FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
        >Try something new and discover more ways to save!
        >http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/381
        >

        >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/clubpuck

        Steven L. Shephard & Andrea L. Arenovski

        420 Wayne Ave., Apt. 1
        Oakland, CA 94606
        home: (510) 835-8456
        work: (510) 236-6114 (Andrea)