PCCs Camporama count

  • Uncle Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hey kids,

      We need to get an approximate count of people who will be going to the Camporama after PCCs.  In case you weren't listening earlier, we're going camping & abalone diving on the Sonoma Coast Mon-Wed (2 nights).

      I don't need an exact to-the-last-decimal count, but a rough idea for planning.  So Captains of teams-- let me know an approximate count.  Club Puck & SF Hockey folks, send me counts on an individual basis.

      DO NOT reply directly to this message, as that will force hundreds (or at least, several) people to read your response, which they aren't interested in.  Send an email to uncleterry@....  Put "PCCs Camporama count" into your subject.  Easy enough?

      Thanks.