Fwd: [hockeynet:512] Calgary Invitational 2009

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      fyi

      -----Original Message-----
      From: MARGARETLFRANCIS@...
      To: uwhcanada@yahoogroups.com; hockeynet@...
      Sent: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 1:18 pm
      Subject: [hockeynet:512] Calgary Invitational 2009

      Hi All,

      The Calgary tournament will be on February 20 - 22, 2009. It is one week later than normal, due to the pool being unavailable the long weekend.
      Pooltime starts Friday night and goes to Sunday.
      The Calgary tournament has over a 33 year history and in order to keep it going at the quality everyone expects, I need to get a decent turnout. If you are interested in attending let me know, and also let me know if you have any special requests for the tournament this year. I am hoping we can do things like a womens division and a youth division as well as try to have the elite division as good as it was a few years back to get our teams ready for 2010.
      More details will be out on the uhaa.net site soon.

      Regards
      Marg