Metallica?

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2008

      http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00411B1B9650C6

      Monnette won’t be in town that day so I can’t drag her there like I did Burning Man. J  If you want to see them, let me know - their new songs go back to their roots! Can plan something together.

      Somehow, I think I’m setting myself up for quips on the CP egroup, but whatever… J

      - David

    • Gregory Appling
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2008

        David,

        Like you I'm a Metallica fan. I've loved them for years and was just listening to them on my ride to work this morning. Surely neither of us are the "typical" metal band fan, but we are underwater hockey players which make us very untypical as it is.

        As I would love to go to the concert with you, I'm pretty sure my winter calender is booked. I seem to remember agreeing to go see "Tu Lul Does the Hula" on that date...

        And yes normally I would be happy to pay money to see you rocking out to Metallica..... please take pictures.

        gregory

        Monnette won’t be in town that day so I can’t drag her there like I did Burning Man. J  If you want to see them, let me know - their new songs go back to their roots! Can plan something together.

        Somehow, I think I’m setting myself up for quips on the CP egroup, but whatever… J

        - David

      • Uncle Terry