I'm staying in the Bay Area--need help

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hi Everybody

      I'm going to stay permanently in the Bay Area and could use some extra eyes and ears to find a place to set up house. If anyone know of someone looking for a roommate please connect us.

      I would like to be in the Fremont to San Jose section but will also look outside that area if neccesary. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks

      Doug

      ---

      Doug Roth