I'm in for PCC's

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hey all

      Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.

      So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the responses and figure out how many we have so you may not end up on a team. At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do it within a week. We might be full after that.

      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
    • rgray35711@aim.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 25, 2008
        Doug,

            Goze wants to play.... any team, open, mixed, closed, unmixed, straight, gay....... (gulp) Republican...... wherever I can help.

        Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.

        So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the responses and figure out how many we have so you may not end up on a team. At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do it within a week. We might be full after that.

        Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
      • Robert Burres
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 25, 2008
          I'm in.

          Bob Burres
          ________________________________
          > To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          > From: coachduck@...
          > Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:06:44 -0700
          > Subject: [clubpuck] I'm in for PCC's
          >

          > Hey all
          >
          > Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.
          >
          > So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the responses and figure out how many we have so you may not end up on a team. At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do it within a week. We might be full after that.
          >
          > Duck
          >
          > --
          > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

          Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find out how.
          http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008
        • Stripe Demarest

              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 25, 2008
                I am in.

                Emily also wants to play but can't play on Friday.

                Curt
              • David Quiec
                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 25, 2008

                  I’m in.

                  Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.

                  So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the responses and figure out how many we have so you may not end up on a team. At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do it within a week. We might be full after that.

                  Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                • Madeleine Rive
                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 25, 2008
                  • John Fischer
                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 26, 2008
                      Why not. I'm in.
                      Fish

                      Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.

                      So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the responses and figure out how many we have so you may not end up on a team. At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do it within a week. We might be full after that.

                      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                    • Oren Levy
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 26, 2008
                        Count me in.

                        - Oren

                      • tecchic9@yahoo.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Aug 26, 2008
                          Count me in too!! Chris S

                          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                          From: "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...>
                          Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:06:44 -0700
                          To: Club Puck<clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>

                        • wendyok@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 19 , Aug 26, 2008
                            I'm in
                            --wendy

                            From: "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...>
                            > Hey all
                            >
                            > Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's
                            > Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the
                            > tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like
                            > we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.
                            >
                            > So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you
                            > change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the
                            > At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do
                            > it within a week. We might be full after that.
                            >
                            > Duck
                            >
                            > --
                            > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
                          • Aleta Jamora

                              Message 14 of 19 , Aug 26, 2008
                                I'm in.

                                ________________________________

                              • andy95066@earthlink.net
                                Message 15 of 19 , Aug 26, 2008
                                  I'm as long as I can miss any games after around 3 Saturday since my son would probably disown me if I missed his wedding.
                                  preferably on mixed team.

                                  EarthLink Revolves Around You.

                                  Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.

                                  So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the responses and figure out how many we have so you may not end up on a team. At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do it within a week. We might be full after that.

                                  Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                                • Uncle Terry

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Aug 29, 2008
                                      Add me to the list.

                                      Yori

                                      Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.

                                      So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the responses and figure out how many we have so you may not end up on a team. At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do it within a week. We might be full after that.

                                      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                                    • Josh Nickel
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Aug 29, 2008
                                        add me in

                                        Now that the announcement went out to the world that we are hosting PCC's Oct 10-12 it is time we figure out what we are doing. Not in organizing the tourney, that's being handled, but in organizing our teams. So it looks like we should go with an Open team and a Mixed team.

                                        So if you want to play, respond to this email with this subject line. If you change it, I will end up missing your email when I later retrieve the responses and figure out how many we have so you may not end up on a team. At least not one of ours. So respond to this one. And you should really do it within a week. We might be full after that.

                                        Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

                                      • Mike Grimm
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Aug 31, 2008

                                          I’m a maybe.   May need to go to China.  I should know in a week.

                                          mikey