Tent to Borrow?

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi all,
      I'm heading to Burning Man end-month, and wondered if I can borrow a
      tent. It's a one-time event for my wife and I, and we don't really
      enjoy camping. So, I'd appreciate it if someone can lend me a tent
      and save me some cash. After all, Burning Man tickets are not cheap.
      :-)

      Please email me directly - david.quiec@... so we don't clog up
      the bandwidth.

      Thanks!
      - David
    • rgray35711@aim.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008

        David,

            We've got a couple of tents that might serve you well.  I am in NJ now but we will be home late Saturday night.  Let me know if you still need one and we can fix you up with one.  I plan on being at hockey on Sunday.

        I'm heading to Burning Man end-month, and wondered if I can borrow a
        tent. It's a one-time event for my wife and I, and we don't really
        enjoy camping. So, I'd appreciate it if someone can lend me a tent
        and save me some cash. After all, Burning Man tickets are not cheap.
        :-)

        Please email me directly - david.quiec@ gmail.com so we don't clog up
        the bandwidth.

        Thanks!
        - David
      • Dan McKinley
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
          Anyone who lends a tent to go to burning man should be prepared to write it off. Trust me the playa lingers!!

          At 12:37 PM 8/1/2008, you wrote:

          David,

              We've got a couple of tents that might serve you well.  I am in NJ now but we will be home late Saturday night.  Let me know if you still need one and we can fix you up with one.  I plan on being at hockey on Sunday.

          I'm heading to Burning Man end-month, and wondered if I can borrow a
          tent. It's a one-time event for my wife and I, and we don't really
          enjoy camping. So, I'd appreciate it if someone can lend me a tent
          and save me some cash. After all, Burning Man tickets are not cheap.
          :-)

          Please email me directly - david.quiec@... so we don't clog up
          the bandwidth.

          Thanks!
          - David

          It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.

          Dan McKinley
          Scientific Equipment Repair
          http://www.scientific-equipment.com
          650-938-3169    fax 650-390-9758

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
            I must add that Burning Man is an odd place to choose as a temporary relaxation of one's "I Hate Camping" rule.

            --T

            At 12:37 PM 8/1/2008, you wrote:

[...]

          • jacob Calous...cest que?
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008

              Hi David,

              I have a couple tents you are welcome to borrow - let me know - one is comfy 4 person, the other 3 person mountarening, north face, windy pass, older  though, ...  let me know

              Jacob (415) 225 5837