Nationals Results...

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
      Uncle T,

      I used to know an "intrepid reporter" who would keep us 'in stitches' with his own unique style of reporting about all manner of UWHockey events, results, scandals and so forth.  Tell me he still lives...even if he's clutching an Advil bottle and his sore shoulder at the same time while he types.

      So...what WERE the results of Nationals?  If Club Puck lost in the finals (impossible) did they at least win the party?  Or did Madame Butterfly make an appearance on the dance floor with Goze around midnight, attempt the elephant walk, and scatter Club Puck out the doors ?  Not sure if I really want to know...but I can take it.

      Just tell it as it 'really' happened...

      --C. Clavin

      From: Doug Roth <coachduck@gmail. com>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 4:15 PM

      Rich, she/he came back to the hotel looking for you. What shoud I do?

      --
      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

    • cvdwl
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
        Cliffy, give the man a break, he's in Florida, there's a boat involved, the party was only a couple of days and many rumbeauxs ago, there's a Camporama, Duck, a he/she... he's a bit busy now.

        Oh, and if I recall correctly, he may have some gloating to do.

        --
        Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

      • Uncle Terry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
          Cliffie,

          Are you serious?  Club Puck lose in the finals?  Not a chance.  Hell, Club Puck couldn't even lose when they tried.

          Oh, the party.  I've gotta say, Club Puck was not the winner.  Not that that's a bad thing.  There is a new generation on board, and even an intrepid reporter can't come up with the right words.  Think multi-ringed flip cup.  And more.

          --T

          --
          Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

            --
            Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.