RE: Zoe's Birthday Party - Sunday August 3rd 1pm

  • Sean R. Avent
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2008

      Hello friends and fellows,

      Zoe is turning 1 year old.  So we are having a birthday party for her and celebrating our one year of surviving parenthood. Although I doubt we’ll be going late into the evening on this one, we’ll have fun nonetheless.  Witness Zoe diving into her own B-day cake.  Other events will include a wine tasting (see below), pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey (one of you may be the donkey), the back yard water balloon toss, and other party games that’ll be fun to watch the big kids (adults) play. We’ll make sure the little ones can participate too (and have food and drink). I’ll have a pot of jambalaya on the stove and a few goodies here and there to eat.  In addition to the wine, we’ll have some beer and cocktails if desired to take the edge off from Saturday night’s events.

      For the wine tasting, please bring a bottle of cabernet or merlot that costs under $20 (make sure to remember the cost and where you got it).  Th e provider of the wine shall remain anonymous.  We’ll disguise each wine and hand out score cards.  We’ll taste thorough out the party and score them. At 4pm we’ll reveal the wines and tally the winners.  I’ll even email the results for people.

      As far as birthday presents are concerned, please do not feel obligated to bring anything. Of course if you want to buy her a new hybrid vehicle or tuition to Stanford, we may be able to accept ;) (not really).

      Please RSVP if you can.  Otherwise I may run out of food and we don’t want that!

      When: Sunday, August 3rd, 1pm - ??

      Where: 1641 48th Ave , SF CA

      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1641+48th+Ave,+94122&jsv=120&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.092115,84.023438&num=10&iwloc=addr&iwstate1=saveplace

      We hope to see you!!!

      Zoe, Sarah, and Sean

    • DUZEVRTHNG@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
        Hello Sean-
        How are you?  I can't believe she is already one...WOW time does fly.
        We are going to the Grimm's so we will see you there, not sure if we are going to come up, we are going camping in Big Sur Mon and Tues.  I'll see how much we can get done before hand.  Can't wait to see you.  We will be there late around 5:30 as Anton has a birthday party from 2-4ish in Monterey.
        Hope you are well. And congratulations for surviving the first year...
        Love to you-
        Ange

      • Sean R. Avent
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008