Re: [clubpuck] Friday cleaning re-scheduled for next Friday (7/18)

  • Oren Levy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
      I can be at the pool at 5pm on Friday (7/18).  I may be able to make it as early as 4pm.

      - Oren

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
        KB --  Let me know what time you need me to help and I'll be there.

        > To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        > From: josh.nickel@...
        > Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:37:44 -0700
        > Subject: [clubpuck] Friday cleaning re-scheduled for next Friday (7/18)
        >
        > Just spoke to KB - the pool already has something
        > going on this Friday, so they suggested we do the
        > cleaning next Friday. Apparently he already got tanks
        > and gear, oh well :)
        >
        > anyway I can still help out (morning or afternoon),
        > and I hope 5-10 others can as well. Keep it on your
        > calendars please and let us know tomorrow and/or next
        > week if you can make it.
        >
        > Josh

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > mailto:clubpuck-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > mailto:clubpuck-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Mary Jo Ferris
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
          ahhhhhh....you didn't check my schedule......Can't miss a family reunion when Grandma is 103...there might not be many more.