Next Friday, 7/11, vacuuming?

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
      I checked with the pool and they will be closed all of this weekend *except* for our regular practice times on Sunday (beginner game is on too) so we can't vacuum on Saturday.

      Caryn said the best day of the week to do the vacuuming would be Fridays as they have no swim classses and it is their lightest day. The pool is open betweeen 7AM and 7PM.

      So ... who can make it on Friday July 11th and for what times?

      kendall

    • Stripe Demarest

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
          Thanks Kendall for organizing with the pool. I can
          help out Friday morning between 8 and 11 am.

          I won't be at hockey tonight, but I will make it to
          Sunday's practice. Have fun!

          --- kendallctv@... wrote:

          > I checked with the pool and they will be closed all
          > of this weekend *except* for our regular practice
          > times?on Sunday (beginner game?is on too) so we
          > can't vacuum on Saturday.
          >
          > Caryn said the best day of the week?to do the
          > vacuuming would be Fridays as they have no swim
          > classses and it is their lightest day. The pool is
          > open?betweeen 7AM and 7PM.
          >
          > So ...?who can make it on Friday July 11th and for
          > what times?
          >
          > kendall

        • Mike Grimm
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008

            I could probably get in at 6:30 – 7:30 pm.

            Mike

            --- kendallctv@... wrote:

            > I checked with the pool and they will be closed all
            > of this weekend *except* for our regular practice
            > times?on Sunday (beginner game?is on too) so we
            > can't vacuum on Saturday.
            >
            > Caryn said the best day of the week?to do the
            > vacuuming would be Fridays as they have no swim
            > classses and it is their lightest day. The pool is
            > open?betweeen 7AM and 7PM.
            >
            > So ...?who can make it on Friday July 11th and for
            > what times?
            >
            > kendall

          • Josh Nickel
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
              going to the city again tonight, anyone can come
              along, just email me offline.