Goze goes ..... late

  • rgray35711@aim.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
      To the team pickers,

          I can't get to hockey until 8:30pm tonight and I'll be playing left handed.  Work me in  if you can and if you can't then I'll just have to pound sand!

          See you, Goze
    • Josh Nickel
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
        Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
        start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
        vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
        weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
        of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.
      • Elisa Rossi

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
              I'm available most evenings after 5 pm and on many weekends.
              ________________________________
              > To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
              > From: elisarossi@...
              > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:35:12 -0700
              > Subject: Re: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning
              >

              > I will be around this weekend (but not next one) and on weekdays after 6pm. Let's do it!
              >
              > elisa
              >

              > On Jul 2, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Josh Nickel wrote:
              >

              > Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
              > start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
              > vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
              > weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
              > of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.

              Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.
            • andy95066@earthlink.net
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
                Josh you're not going to have all of that fun without me so let me know when.
                Andy

                EarthLink Revolves Around You.

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
                  Josh,

                  I'm available to help cleaning this Saturday after 4:00 pm.

                  Derek

                  > To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: josh.nickel@...
                  > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:28:50 -0700
                  > Subject: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning
                  >
                  > Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
                  > start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
                  > vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
                  > weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
                  > of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.

                  > <*> Your email settings:
                  > Individual Email | Traditional
                  >
                  > <*> To change settings online go to:
                  > (Yahoo! ID required)
                  >
                  > <*> To change settings via email:
                  > mailto:clubpuck-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  > mailto:clubpuck-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.
                • Matt Blair
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 3, 2008
                    Puckers,

                    Who's coming to practice tonight? I'm thinking about coming down, but would like at least six on six if I'm gonna make the drive. :)

                    Matt

                    To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                    From: dwdunlap@...
                    Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:36:16 -0700
                    Subject: RE: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning

                    Josh,

                    I'm available to help cleaning this Saturday after 4:00 pm.

                    Derek

                    > To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
                    > From: josh.nickel@ sbcglobal. net
                    > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:28:50 -0700
                    > Subject: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning
                    >
                    > Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
                    > start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
                    > vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
                    > weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
                    > of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.

                    > <*> Your email settings:
                    > Individual Email | Traditional
                    >
                    > <*> To change settings online go to:
                    > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/clubpuck/ join
                    > (Yahoo! ID required)
                    >
                    > <*> To change settings via email:
                    > mailto:clubpuck- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
                    > mailto:clubpuck- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                    > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                    Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.

                    Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!
                  • Mike Grimm
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 3, 2008

                      Matt,

                      As the cleaning request stated, we’ve been getting big turnouts, but I’d hate to jinx it.  Brigit and I should be there.

                      Mike

                      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                      From: dwdunlap@...
                      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:36:16 -0700

                      Josh,

                      I'm available to help cleaning this Saturday after 4:00 pm.

                      Derek

                      > To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: josh.nickel@...
                      > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:28:50 -0700
                      > Subject: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning
                      >
                      > Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
                      > start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
                      > vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
                      > weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
                      > of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.

                      > <*> Your email settings:
                      > Individual Email | Traditional
                      >
                      > <*> To change settings online go to:
                      > (Yahoo! ID required)
                      >
                      > <*> To change settings via email:
                      > mailto:clubpuck-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      > mailto:clubpuck-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.

                      Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!

                    • Joseph Grandov
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 3, 2008
                        Matt,
                        We will be going to hockey tonite. WE went Tues. Where were you? If you want a ride with us, call me. If anyone else from The City wants a ride my cell # 415 601-0606. Tuesday Elaine met me at BART in Oakland then back to The City afterward. We could do that again for those interested.
                        Joey-San

                        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                        From: duereg@...
                        Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:35:30 -0400

                        To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
                        From: dwdunlap@hotmail. com
                        Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:36:16 -0700

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 3, 2008
                          I'll go if you go.... no wait I won't go if you won't go.....well I heard that Tommy wouldn't go if Joe was going to be there so ...... just forget the whole damn thing.

                          The point is that you are a nancy-boy-waffler!  Is there anybody up there in SF who can  carpool with this young man and make sure he has a fun at hockey tonight??

                          I only know one thing .... "Goze always Goes"  so I will be there come hell or high water!

                          Goze

                          PS  The fact that Goze only has to drive 15 minutes to hockey and not one hour is immaterial!  This is a question of character dammit!

                          To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
                          From: dwdunlap@hotmail. com
                          Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:36:16 -0700

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 3, 2008
                            Well if Matt is going to commit to driving an hour to play that makes my 45 minute drive sound like a walk in the park. I'll be there.

                            EarthLink Revolves Around You.

                            To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
                            From: dwdunlap@hotmail. com
                            Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:36:16 -0700

                            Josh,

                            I'm available to help cleaning this Saturday after 4:00 pm.

                            Derek

                            > To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
                            > From: josh.nickel@ sbcglobal. net
                            > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:28:50 -0700
                            > Subject: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning
                            >
                            > Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
                            > start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
                            > vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
                            > weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
                            > of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.

                            > <*> Your email settings:
                            > Individual Email | Traditional
                            >
                            > <*> To change settings online go to:
                            > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/clubpuck/ join
                            > (Yahoo! ID required)
                            >
                            > <*> To change settings via email:
                            > mailto:clubpuck- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
                            > mailto:clubpuck- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                            > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                            Watch ���Cause Effect,��� a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.

                            Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win ��� day after day after day Enter Now!

                          • Uncle Terry

                              To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
                              From: dwdunlap@hotmail. com
                              Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:36:16 -0700