Re: [clubpuck] Re: Nationals - chg subject

  • Gregory Appling
    Message 1 of 80 , May 31, 2008
      Carol,

      Kendall is working on the dates. There's a couple other things on the dates that would be best and he should have that taken care of very soon.

      gregory

      CROSEUSOA@... wrote:
      PCCs???????  when???????? ????????? ??
      Carol

      Message 80 of 80 , Apr 19 4:34 PM
        Oren -

        Will you be at SF tonight or at CP?  If you;ll be in SF, I'll see you there.

        Sean

        On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Oren Levy <orenlevy@...> wrote:

        Team,

        What are people thinking with respect to Nationals (June 22nd-24th in DC)?  While there is still time, I am not hearing a lot of talk in the locker room from Club Puck about organizing a team.  The good news is that Sean is putting together a strong A and B teams for Nationals and he would rather it consists of Bay Area players.  I think it’s a great idea.  However, deadlines are approaching and Sean is getting interest from non Bay Area players who are looking for a team.  If you are interested or on the fence, let Sean know as soon as you can.  His email is seanavent@....

        See you at practice tonight,

        - Oren