Fw: Symposium-new date

  • Uncle Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      IMPORTANT CHANGE IN DATE!!!!!

      We are changing the date of the symposium to Friday at 7:00.  We have a room reserved at a pizza place with a buffett.  You can grab dinner and come to the symposium.  This was done to allow everyone a chance to attend.  The only people who will have trouble is if the games go late on Friday.  Thanks to Greg for putting up with us and the change in plans.  Mark your calendars.  We hope that all of you will want to attend.

      Submitting proposals for the symposium is closed.  Thank you for your ideas.  They will all be considered.  Due to time constraints 9 will be chosen by the selection committee.  Hope to have that done by the 8th.  Look for it on our website.

      Tom & Patty Redig
      Development Directors
      USA Underwater Hockey