Thursday nights!

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      I'll do my best to be there Thursday at 7:00 to lead a workout/skills/drills session before the 8pm scrimmage. On Sunday a few of us discussed making Thursdays a regular thing at 7PM(or whenever we get there). There is interest from some of the club puck people along with the hope that even after the King pool is back on for Monday nights that Thursdays might work for a few of the SF folks too. Anyway, ALL ARE WELCOME!

      We'll aim to do a short workout, some individual skills and a team drill each Thursday. I'll try to relay the point of each week's team drill to the other players just showing up for the scrimmage. That way others can help reinforce that particular concept while perhaps saving for another day the forty other positive (...I'm sure) critiques they might have for each play.

      enjoy the journey,

      kendall

      From: bluewaterplumber@...
      To: sfuwh@...
      Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:14:35 +0000

      gus, thursday works for me   plumber john

      From: "Gustavo Pesce" <gpesce@...>
      Hi all - The King pool WILL REMAIN CLOSED NEXT WEEK.

      There seems to be just a typical constructor delay, the expectation is for it to open next Saturday. I will hear more on Tuesday.

      In principle I CAN'T make it to San Jose on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday. Anyone interested?

      Gus

      <BR