Re: [clubpuck] hockey, tonight, thursday 4/24

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2008
      I'm in.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:08 AM
      Subject: [clubpuck] hockey, tonight, thursday 4/24

      Dear all,

          Please respond to this email if you can commit to coming to hockey tonight.  Add your name if you can commit.  Don't respond if you can't make it.  Thanks.

      1) Goze

    • kendallctv@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2008
        After practice on Tuesday we'd come up with ten or more people that should be there (they may not all see email) so let's plan on having a good game tonite!

        Here's who I remember (correct me if I'm wrong) being on the "YES" list:

        Miles
        Brigit
        Curt- probably
        Kendall
        Elisa
        Rich
        Ken
        Andy R
        Chris
        Yori

        other "maybes":
        Oren
        Bob
        David
        Kuldeep
        Stripe
        John Watson
        Derek
        Wendy ?
        Mary Jo ?
        ???

        and to help fill out the second game:

        Dan McK
        Chris McD
        Helen C
        Lyndon
        Karen
        Fish
        Greg M
        Gert
        UK Rob
        Stacy
        Dorothy
        Pete
        Maddy
        Markie V
        Wanda
        Frankie
        Monika
        Phil B
        Aleta
        Renata
        Steve
        Andrea
        Sean
        Terry
        Angela
        Vic
        Stuart James
        Joey san

        ... we miss you guys

        kb

            Please respond to this email if you can commit to coming to hockey tonight.  Add your name if you can commit.  Don't respond if you can't make it.  Thanks.

        1) Goze

        2) Elisa
      • Ho, Miles
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2008

          Not feeling too great as of yesterday, so unless things change btwn now & hockey, I’ll have to say ‘no’.  Sorry.

          Miles

              Please respond to this email if you can commit to coming to hockey tonight.  Add your name if you can commit.  Don't respond if you can't make it.  Thanks.

          1) Goze

          2) Elisa

          Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America 's #1 Mapping Site.

          Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America 's #1 Mapping Site.