Re: [clubpuck] hockey, tonight, thursday 4/24

  • elisa rossi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2008
      I'm in

      Il giorno 24/apr/08, alle ore 08:08, rgray35711@... ha scritto:

      Dear all,

          Please respond to this email if you can commit to coming to hockey tonight.  Add your name if you can commit.  Don't respond if you can't make it.  Thanks.

      1) Goze

      2) Elisa

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2008
        I'm in.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2008
          After practice on Tuesday we'd come up with ten or more people that should be there (they may not all see email) so let's plan on having a good game tonite!

          Here's who I remember (correct me if I'm wrong) being on the "YES" list:

          Miles
          Brigit
          Curt- probably
          Kendall
          Elisa
          Rich
          Ken
          Andy R
          Chris
          Yori

          other "maybes":
          Oren
          Bob
          David
          Kuldeep
          Stripe
          John Watson
          Derek
          Wendy ?
          Mary Jo ?
          ???

          and to help fill out the second game:

          Dan McK
          Chris McD
          Helen C
          Lyndon
          Karen
          Fish
          Greg M
          Gert
          UK Rob
          Stacy
          Dorothy
          Pete
          Maddy
          Markie V
          Wanda
          Frankie
          Monika
          Phil B
          Aleta
          Renata
          Steve
          Andrea
          Sean
          Terry
          Angela
          Vic
          Stuart James
          Joey san

          ... we miss you guys

          kb

              Please respond to this email if you can commit to coming to hockey tonight.  Add your name if you can commit.  Don't respond if you can't make it.  Thanks.

          1) Goze

          2) Elisa
        • Ho, Miles
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24, 2008

            Not feeling too great as of yesterday, so unless things change btwn now & hockey, I’ll have to say ‘no’.  Sorry.

            Miles

                Please respond to this email if you can commit to coming to hockey tonight.  Add your name if you can commit.  Don't respond if you can't make it.  Thanks.

            1) Goze

            2) Elisa

            Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America 's #1 Mapping Site.

            Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America 's #1 Mapping Site.