A little tournament

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 6:05 PM
      In the wake of the very successful SF Tournament... for those that wanted to get together to talk about a little tournament we were thinking of hosting we need to get a list (off this list) to talk about it. If we want to do it we will need to do some court work. The repairs Scott did a couple of weeks ago was a good start but it doesn't solve the problems with the court.

      contact me if you want to discuss this further

      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.