Hockey attendance for 3/2/08

  • Ho, Miles
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
      Kendall,

      Attendance for Sunday, 3/2/08.  Amounts shown were collected.

      Shawn Tucker        10.00
      Ben Flammang       Free (1st time in SJ)
      Tom Brown             10.00
      Doug R
      Greg A
      Yo                           10.00
      David Q                    10.00
      Josh
      Rachel Carrington    Free (1st time in SJ)
      Chris Laidig             Free (1st time in SJ)
      Drew Boitano           10.00
      Nate                        10.00
      Miles
      Katie F                    10.00
      Steve A                    10.00
      Seth                        10.00
      Dimitri
      Kim Skuks                10.00
      Mike T                     Free (played only a few mins)
      Nic Paris                  10.00

      Stephanie (Tom's girlfriend) & Alexandra Castor (from LA?) were there, but ended up not playing.

      Aloha,
      Miles
    • Tom Brown
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
        On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 01:36:14PM -0800, Ho, Miles wrote:
        > Stephanie (Tom's girlfriend) & Alexandra Castor (from LA?) were there,
        > but ended up not playing.

        Stephanie played in the rookie game. I think it is free because I don't
        see other rookies in your list but don't want misinformation getting
        around. Alex (from Oregon) didn't play.

        Greg, she works in a hospital and has seen more things than you presume.

        Tom :-P

        --
        28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
        mailto:tommail4@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
          Rookies aren't free, just part of a different accounting. So if she didn't pay, she can catch up later.

          On 3/3/08, Tom Brown <yahoo@...> wrote:

          On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 01:36:14PM -0800, Ho, Miles wrote:
          > Stephanie (Tom's girlfriend) & Alexandra Castor (from LA?) were there,
          > but ended up not playing.

          Stephanie played in the rookie game. I think it is free because I don't
          see other rookies in your list but don't want misinformation getting
          around. Alex (from Oregon) didn't play.

          Greg, she works in a hospital and has seen more things than you presume.

          Tom :-P

          --
          28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
          mailto:tommail4@...

          --
          Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
        • Robert Burres
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
            I don't know if anyone took official attendance at the rookie game, but here's my recollection.

            Mike G
            Tom B
            Curt L
            Emily L, Curt's daughter
            Delise ? Emily's friend
            Stephanie
            Myself, Bob B

            2 new rookies, one was Raj ?

            ________________________________
            > To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
            > From: yahoo@...
            > Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 01:56:43 +0000
            > Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Hockey attendance for 3/2/08
            >

            > On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 01:36:14PM -0800, Ho, Miles wrote:
            >> Stephanie (Tom's girlfriend) & Alexandra Castor (from LA?) were there,
            >> but ended up not playing.
            >
            > Stephanie played in the rookie game. I think it is free because I don't
            > see other rookies in your list but don't want misinformation getting
            > around. Alex (from Oregon) didn't play.
            >
            > Greg, she works in a hospital and has seen more things than you presume.
            >
            > Tom :-P
            >
            > --
            > 28 70 20 71 2C 65 29 61 9C B1 36 3D D4 69 CE 62 4A 22 8B 0E DC 3E
            > mailto:tommail4@...
          • Josh Nickel
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
              Anyone, especially new players, interested in playing
              in SF friday and catching a ride? I'd like to play to
              get a little practice handling on tile. I understand
              it's a beginners practice with good attendance lately....