welcome new Club Puck member!

  • Okafuji, Wendy
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
      Introducing Charles Andrew Hertz who arrived on Thursday, January 31 at
      11:02 a.m. [Stats: 9 lbs 2.4 oz, 20.5" long]

      Kristin, Andy & sister Kelsey are all doing fine.

      [ Unfortunately Yahoogroups wasn't allowing me to attach photos of the
      little guy so you'll just have to wait and meet him in person! ]
    • PETER TAYLOR
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
        Congratulations to the Hertz family!

        PETER TAYLOR
        OAKLAND, CA
      • rgray35711@aim.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
          YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail!
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
            Congrats from us too!  Have fun!

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
              Congratulations............so how soon can we see the little guy in the pool playing hockey? ..............LOL

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
              From: hockeybrigit@...
              Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:37:02 -0800

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
                Gabe and Ian, say Woo Hoo another Boy in the Hockey
                Family. Sounds like a he will be big enough to play
                soon.
                Congratulations Kristin and Andy.

                Brian

                --- "Okafuji, Wendy" <wendy.okafuji@...> wrote:

                > Introducing Charles Andrew Hertz who arrived on
                > Thursday, January 31 at
                > 11:02 a.m. [Stats: 9 lbs 2.4 oz, 20.5" long]
                >
                > Kristin, Andy & sister Kelsey are all doing fine.
                >
                > [ Unfortunately Yahoogroups wasn't allowing me to
                > attach photos of the
                > little guy so you'll just have to wait and meet him
                > in person! ]

              • Ho, Miles
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
                  Grats!  Worlds 2026 when he's 18?  Aloha, Miles

                  Congratulations. ......... ..so how soon can we see the little guy in the pool playing hockey? ............ ..LOL

                  To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
                  From: hockeybrigit@ comcast.net
                  Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:37:02 -0800

                • artyjamo@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                    Congrats !

                    send photos soon....

                    -7th
                    From: "Ho, Miles" <miles.ho@...>

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                      A baby that size, no wonder Yahoo won't allow a pic, that's way too much space. Congrats to the both of of you or all three or I guess all four now. Oh, and the grandparents, cousins, the barber's brother, and anyone else involved either physically or emotionally.

                      Duck

                      On 2/5/08, artyjamo@... <artyjamo@...> wrote:

                      Congrats !

                      send photos soon....

                      -7th
                      From: "Ho, Miles" <miles.ho@...>

                      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                      From: hockeybrigit@...
                      Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:37:02 -0800

                      Congrats from us too!  Have fun!

                      Introducing Charles Andrew Hertz who arrived on Thursday, January 31 at
                      11:02 a.m. [Stats: 9 lbs 2.4 oz, 20.5" long]

                      Kristin, Andy & sister Kelsey are all doing fine.

                      [ Unfortunately Yahoogroups wasn't allowing me to attach photos of the
                      little guy so you'll just have to wait and meet him in person! ]

                      Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
                    • Madeleine Rive
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                      • Chris McDowell
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                          Nice job, kids.  We're very happy for your newest addition.

                          --C & K McDowell

                          p.s.  Andy, does this mean we might have four in the raft in May?  Do tell...

                          p.p.s.  (Pssssst, Maddy...that's what we call a BIG monkey: Stats: 9 lbs 2.4 oz, 20.5" lbs.)

                        • Joseph Grandov
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                            Congrats. And in the typical hockey tradition, once again we conceive a new player versus convincing one.

                            Joey-San

                            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com