Hockey this Saturday, not Sunday

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2008
      I had the days right but the dates wrong in my earlier email (thanks Melissa). The corrected version below:

      Yes hockey this Saturday, 2/2:
      3:00 warmup
      3:30-4  new player skills
      4-6pm combined scrimmage

      No hockey this Sunday, 2/3 due to Super bowl etc.

      kb

    • seda hos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
          Wow, golf, jugglers, and horses on subways (and jumping over the Bosphorus).  I'm there!

          --T

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Z2bVuEYUY