Re: [clubpuck] Clubpuck Address List UPDATED

  • mike_grimm@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2008
      Here is the latest.

      From: mike_grimm@...

      We've gotten a lot of updates.  Here is the latest list.

      Have a Happy New Year!!!
      mikey

    • DUZEVRTHNG@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2008
        Mike Grimm-
        Hello my updates are from very long time ago
        I m at (831) 659-7776 home
                 (831) 809-7941 cell and email address is correct.
        thank you for this update list.  See ya at the superbowl party baby!!!!
        Ciao for now...
        Angela

      • mike_grimm@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 28, 2008
          Angela,
          I got it.  See ya this weekend.
          mikey

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2008
            Zip, phone, & email have changed:

            Stripe Demarest
            40 Cherry Lane
            Campbell, CA 95008

            only phone is cell phone: 408.761.4818
            email: sociable@...

            Thanks!

          • mike_grimm@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008

              Hopefully it is up to date ;)

              mike

            • DUZEVRTHNG@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
                Hi Mr. Grimm-
                my address is:  56 Lupin Lane, Carmel Valley, CA  93924
                and the 1-800# that is listed under "G" is no longer in service but all the other info is correct.
                You rock for doing that for us.
                Hope you had fun at the game, see you at the next one, or maybe even in the pool before then.
                Love to you all-
                Angela

              • Gregory Appling
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008