Re: [clubpuck] PCCs

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21, 2000
      Sue,

      I got confirmed air as of today, so it looks like I
      have to go!

      BTW, are we going to get suits for this tourney. I
      suspect that I may need a new one by the time the
      tourney takes place. Although with care, I can
      probably make my two (at a time)last for, ooh, maybe
      six or seven months. On second thought, maybe I won't
      worry about another suit. The ones I play in are
      probably cooler (thermically) than a new one anyway.

      > sstanley@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Everyone:
      > >
      > > It's getting to be that time....we need to work on
      > teams for PCCs. Before
      > > we can get very far with that, we need to know
      > who's going (or not going).
      > >
      > > Please e-mail me to let me know what you're
      > thinking by Friday of this
      > > week. As you've seen, there are some very good
      > airfare deals right into
      > > Victoria for around $250 or into Seattle for about
      > $160.
      > >
      > > Get back to me by Friday.
      > >
      > > See you soon!
      > >
      > > Susan Banks
      > > Senior Account Manager
      > > 650.794.2650
      > > 650.794.2651 fax
      > > sstanley@...
      > >

      > > To unsubscribe email
      > clubpuck-unsubscribe@egroups.com

      =====
      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA

      Yahoo! Mail � Free email you can access from anywhere!
      http://mail.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2000
        Hi all

        I'm confirmed with a ticket to Seattle from San Jose for Thursday through the following Wednesday.

        Cheaptickets had a $117 roundtrip ticket and they have more. Hurry!!!

        I'll see you when I return from my college hockey recruiting trip. It's hard to find willing participants so we are going to all the college bars and looking hard, pun intended.

        Duck
        ---

        Doug Roth
        dougroth@...

        On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:33:01 sstanley wrote:
        >Hi Everyone:
        >
        >It's getting to be that time....we need to work on teams for PCCs. Before
        >we can get very far with that, we need to know who's going (or not going).
        >
        >Please e-mail me to let me know what you're thinking by Friday of this
        >week. As you've seen, there are some very good airfare deals right into
        >Victoria for around $250 or into Seattle for about $160.
        >
        >Get back to me by Friday.
        >
        >See you soon!
        >
        >Susan Banks
        >Senior Account Manager
        >650.794.2650
        >650.794.2651 fax
        >sstanley@...

        ***********************************
        chickclick.com
        http://www.chickclick.com
        girl sites that don't fake it.
        http://www.chickmail.com
        sign up for your free email.
        http://www.chickshops.com
        boutique shopping from chickclick.com
        ***********************************
      • KendallCTV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2000
          Doug,

          Are you sure that was $117 and not $170? I even tried Cheaptickets but couldn't find that fare. When did you purchase it?

          kb

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 25, 2000
            Yes I'm sure. I pressed the super cheapticket fare and it was $117. not $170. What? Did you think I was drunk?

            (this part is written by Monika because Doug is too shit-faced drunk to type) Yes, the ticket really was $117.
            And also, I'm never taking Doug to any more college parties because he keeps acting like a forty-year-old who's been married for ten years. He got so drunk he couldn't even drive us home. Well, I think it's time to go to sleep. I don't know why we're even checking e-mail at this hour. It is three in the morning. I guess we both miss you.

            This part is from the drunkard. Fuck that. We're going to all kinds of hockey/college parties cuz the chicks dig it. We recruited three hotties and Monika got jealous. Mostly because Chris is going to get laid left and right. I think she's jealous because you respond to me and not her. Way to go KB. She's sitting here all worried that what I said might be true. She's playing with herself so I have to go

            Bye

            ---

            Doug Roth
            dougroth@...