Re: [clubpuck] PCCs

  • Dan McKinley
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21 6:47 PM
      I've been out of town but I'm in. I also got a call from Bob Buxton he is
      interested in going if he can find a team. He says he's been playing.
      dan

      sstanley@... wrote:

      > Hi Everyone:
      >
      > It's getting to be that time....we need to work on teams for PCCs. Before
      > we can get very far with that, we need to know who's going (or not going).
      >
      > Please e-mail me to let me know what you're thinking by Friday of this
      > week. As you've seen, there are some very good airfare deals right into
      > Victoria for around $250 or into Seattle for about $160.
      >
      > Get back to me by Friday.
      >
      > See you soon!
      >
      > Susan Banks
      > Senior Account Manager
      > 650.794.2650
      > 650.794.2651 fax
      > sstanley@...

    • PETER TAYLOR
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 21 7:34 PM
        Sue,

        I got confirmed air as of today, so it looks like I
        have to go!

        BTW, are we going to get suits for this tourney. I
        suspect that I may need a new one by the time the
        tourney takes place. Although with care, I can
        probably make my two (at a time)last for, ooh, maybe
        six or seven months. On second thought, maybe I won't
        worry about another suit. The ones I play in are
        probably cooler (thermically) than a new one anyway.

        > sstanley@... wrote:
        >
        > > Hi Everyone:
        > >
        > > It's getting to be that time....we need to work on
        > teams for PCCs. Before
        > > we can get very far with that, we need to know
        > who's going (or not going).
        > >
        > > Please e-mail me to let me know what you're
        > thinking by Friday of this
        > > week. As you've seen, there are some very good
        > airfare deals right into
        > > Victoria for around $250 or into Seattle for about
        > $160.
        > >
        > > Get back to me by Friday.
        > >
        > > See you soon!
        > >
        > > Susan Banks
        > > Senior Account Manager
        > > 650.794.2650
        > > 650.794.2651 fax
        > > sstanley@...
        > >

        > > To unsubscribe email
        > clubpuck-unsubscribe@egroups.com

        =====
        PETER TAYLOR
        OAKLAND, CA

        Yahoo! Mail � Free email you can access from anywhere!
        http://mail.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24 1:38 PM
          Hi all

          I'm confirmed with a ticket to Seattle from San Jose for Thursday through the following Wednesday.

          Cheaptickets had a $117 roundtrip ticket and they have more. Hurry!!!

          I'll see you when I return from my college hockey recruiting trip. It's hard to find willing participants so we are going to all the college bars and looking hard, pun intended.

          Duck
          ---

          Doug Roth
          dougroth@...

          On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:33:01 sstanley wrote:
          >Hi Everyone:
          >
          >It's getting to be that time....we need to work on teams for PCCs. Before
          >we can get very far with that, we need to know who's going (or not going).
          >
          >Please e-mail me to let me know what you're thinking by Friday of this
          >week. As you've seen, there are some very good airfare deals right into
          >Victoria for around $250 or into Seattle for about $160.
          >
          >Get back to me by Friday.
          >
          >See you soon!
          >
          >Susan Banks
          >Senior Account Manager
          >650.794.2650
          >650.794.2651 fax
          >sstanley@...

          ***********************************
          chickclick.com
          http://www.chickclick.com
          girl sites that don't fake it.
          http://www.chickmail.com
          sign up for your free email.
          http://www.chickshops.com
          boutique shopping from chickclick.com
          ***********************************
        • KendallCTV@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 24 2:47 PM
            Doug,

            Are you sure that was $117 and not $170? I even tried Cheaptickets but couldn't find that fare. When did you purchase it?

            kb

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 25 1:04 AM
              Yes I'm sure. I pressed the super cheapticket fare and it was $117. not $170. What? Did you think I was drunk?

              (this part is written by Monika because Doug is too shit-faced drunk to type) Yes, the ticket really was $117.
              And also, I'm never taking Doug to any more college parties because he keeps acting like a forty-year-old who's been married for ten years. He got so drunk he couldn't even drive us home. Well, I think it's time to go to sleep. I don't know why we're even checking e-mail at this hour. It is three in the morning. I guess we both miss you.

              This part is from the drunkard. Fuck that. We're going to all kinds of hockey/college parties cuz the chicks dig it. We recruited three hotties and Monika got jealous. Mostly because Chris is going to get laid left and right. I think she's jealous because you respond to me and not her. Way to go KB. She's sitting here all worried that what I said might be true. She's playing with herself so I have to go

              Bye

              ---

              Doug Roth
              dougroth@...