Acckkkkk! Goze Goofs Again!

  • rgray35711@aim.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
      Comrades,

          I bought the wrong HP printer cartridge!  What's even worse is that I opened it up before realizing it was wrong.  The cartridge number is 13X for HP laser jet 1300 machines.  It's the "X" type which means it even has more toner stuffed inside so it can last longer!  Wouldn't you know!

          I doubt the store will let me return it however I don't want to waste it..... SOOOOOo.,.......

          So if you have an HP1300 I have a Christmas present for you.  I can bring it to hockey tonight if an HP 1300 user will be there.

      Goze

      More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail!
    • rgray35711@aim.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
        If you want the cartridge call me at 408-807-5601 in case I miss your email.