Re: [clubpuck] 2007 Hockeywood Holiday Party

    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 12, 2007
      Okay, we are looking good.  I think we've got plenty of hot potato and veggie dishes now.  If anyone is undecided about what to bring for their potluck dish, we could use green salads, a dessert or 2 and appetizers.  See you soon!

      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 12, 2007
        Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the Party, so to everyone... Happy Holidays!!!

        Have fun, be safe, and I'll see everyone in 2008!

        Aloha,
        Miles

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 19, 2007
          Hi all,
          Thank you all for a great party!!  There was lots of food and drink, the kids and adults gift exchange is getting ever bigger, the cookie exchange was a big hit and the attire theme was quite interesting (well, okay, perhaps Doug's was disturbing, innovative, but disturbing).

          I'm still recovering from it all, and have collected several items for the ever popular lost and found:
          Large rubbermaid bowl and lid and 2 large spoons (Carol!!  You always leave something!)
          Brown Columbia pullover (size L men's) from the front closet
          Small file purse with notepaper from Ms. Katherine Bliss
          Green candle and holder
          Grey pair of socks
          Pink sipper cup with green lid
          White Lucky (or Happy) ears (Tuckers)

          The question is:  is it yours?  What do you want me to do with it?
          I hope the rest of the year is filled with smiles and good times!
          Cheers,

            Back by popular demand is the kids gift exchange.  Any of our kids are welcome to join in, whether they are infants or teenagers.  Sue Banks ( susanuwh@...) will be handling the kids exchange again, so please let her know if you want to be in on it.  It's a blast and the kids love having their own gift!  Here's how it works: email your kid's name and age to Sue by Dec. 4 (notice the date!).  She will then pick names out of a hat and assign a child for you to buy a gift for.  Select a gift worth about $15, wrap it up, write the recipient's name on it and bring it to the party.

            Please let me know (hockeybrigit@... ) if you are going to join us and what food and drink you'll be bringing.  Also, feel free to invite other friends that might not be on this list.

            --
            Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
          • Scott Tucker
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 20, 2007
              "...from the front closet"   Where is that?  do most of us call it a bedroom?

              Pink sippy cup I believe belongs to the smallest tucker...  hmmm.... will pick it up eventually.

              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 20, 2007
                The front closet actually exists near the entryway (across from the dining room).  I'm guessing most of you have never noticed it to put coats and purses in...

              • rgray35711@aim.com
                Message 7 of 23 , Dec 20, 2007
                  I found that room once by mistake when I was trying to leave.  I got lost inside it for a couple of days but it was no problem because it had its own bathroom, kitdhenette and entertainment system.  Mike found me when he came into get his coat on the way to hockey a few days later.

[...]

                  More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail!
                • Josh Nickel
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 11, 2008
                    Anyone want to join Yori and I? We're leaving from the
                    Foothill Rd. Plaza parking lot around 6:15. Kris
                    Schulz (spelling?) mentioned she'd like to go, anyone else?
                  • Matt Blair
                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 14, 2008
                      Kids,

                      I'm about 90% certain I'm coming down to San Jose tonight for some good valentines hockey loving. If anyone is interested in coming to the SF tourney and hasn't registered or paid, I can collect registration and payment tonight. One more reason to come to practice!

                      Matt

                      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 31, 2008
                        I'm leaving around 6:30 from 290/Foothill, if anyone
                        wants to join email or call me before 6.